Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wow JLar - I loved your New Years blog. Very buddhist inspired. #2 is particularly great. I need to not sucomb to my desires either - or at least make my desires more frugal. I've been doing better about shopping - vintage stores are my oasis. And flossing - AMEN!

Yes so my goals:

1. Stick to my running schedule. Well make the exact schedule, write it in my calendar as I would a class I teach. This will prove to be successfull.

2. Live within my means.

3. Be nicer to my mom. She and I have this... sometimes difficult relationship. But, she is my mom and I need to respect her more.

4. Make more me time.

5. Don't compromise precious Z time to add another class! I can live without the extra $120/month if it means seeing Z light up as we frolick in the mud and throw rocks in the pond.

That's all for now, I'll add more though.

1 comment:

JLar said...

I like "make more time" I laughed when I read it... are you magic Shannon? You know how to make more time? cuz I could use an extra hour or two... especially of sleep...

:)