Monday, February 16, 2009

VDay Spectacular Celebrations. Happy New Year Again.

Well this year was my best Vday yet. Afternoon I spent it with my mama friends (Z with his baby friends). Then in the evening Jlar and James came over for a super yummy dinner filled with wine, tea, and Dracula vs Billy the Kid. Classic.

Last Weds I weaned Z. I'd been having midweek meltdowns for the past 2 or so weeks and realized I needed a big change in my life. As in detoxify my body and get back to that hot bod I had pre-baby. That kinda change. Then maybe I'll get to go on a date. Maybe my flirtations will turn into more than just a flirtation! Maybe just maybe I"ll finally have a sexual partner that's NOT my ex. No, that's not a maybe that's a YES I CAN!

I just hope my breasts remain somewhat perky. They were always big to begin with, but post-weaning is kinda of like no mans land, y'know? They're going to take their own life... Part of me thinks I should pump every other day to keep them full, lol.

So I'm on day 2 of my detox and feeling extremely energized. Wish me luck!

No comments: