Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I love Wednesdays. I'm off midweek, and I feel like I can breathe....ahhhh. Seriously, raising a toddler all by myself requires a midweek breath, and I love it.

I'm starting to come out of artistic hibernation which is exciting. I've started revisiting the work I left 2 years ago on my mommy hiatus. My social experiments with audiences, "reality theater" if you will. So I've decided to go back into experimenting, which is great because it can remain low key as say opposed to acting. Yes Austin pedestrians, stay tuned for some unexpected things coming your way.

I thoroughly enjoyed JLars 30th - she was too cute with a grin on her face all night shaking her hips. And I found some photos from when we first moved in together like 8 or 9 years ago and intend to scan them soon!

Life is good here, weather is beautiful, birds are singing out my window. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: