Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Life Beachside

Well, it's been a long time since anyone's written!...so here I am. It's been 4 months since the move... Lots of big news. Number one being my baby's daddy completely cut himself out of Z's life. Ya. Apparently he's been reading my facebook and emails since the divorce for over 2 years now. Yes I changed my passwords...finally. He read some things I said recently and was not happy with them. He's a 40 yr old man who barely has a job, is trying to get a masters degree, and is expecting another baby. He hasn't seen Z in almost 2 years. He barely was sending us any money. What good should I have to say about this man in my personal emails to my friends?! So that's big news. I'm happy to no longer be dependent on him and worry about his negative influence on Z being the volatile unreliable person he is.

Other big news is that it seems I have a lovely Swedish boyfriend :-) We've been dating since after Thanksgiving, and last weekend after an amazing date filled with massages, swimming in mineral pools, naughtiness on the pier, et al...he asked me how many dates in America till you're considered boyfriend/girlfriend. So cute. I told him I want to take it slow...but def don't want to date anyone else. So yes ladies and gentlemen, this single mama has some hot love in her life.

But my question or point for that matter is...even though i'm not "single" in my love life, I'm still single in my parenting life. So ladies and gents I'm still with you as a single mom :-)

Life in FL is great. The beach is beautiful. I'm meeting new friends. We're spending time with family. Z's been disneyfied much to my horror, but what can you do when Cinderella is right down the street?

Work's a little sparse but is picking up. I go where the wind blows and it's always somewhere better and positive. Blow wind. Blow.

No comments: