Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First of the month Queen of returns

I have that Warren G song in my head from high school "It's the first of the month so get up get up get up get up"

The first of the month usually brings a bit of money fear on my end. Babby's daddy is consistently 3 days late and $200 short every month. Food stamps don't go on till the 5th. And I still need to pay my phone bill from last month. I"m trying to save for more yoga trainings this summer which will make me more money in the fall...I've just got to catch up somehow!

So now since the cupboard's pretty bare I find myself returning some expensive Bumble and Bumble shampoo/conditioner I bought at Central Market over a year ago. I've poured some other shampoo into the bottle to make it feel a little fuller. That should get me $30 in groceries.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I have some things I can return to Whole Foods too. I'm the queen of returns.