Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shout Out

Shout out to all my single mama b*tches.

So lots happening these days. First of all I've almost achieved full time work status with my multitude of jobs which now include teaching yoga and now personal assisting. Woo hoo. Z still is not in daycare, but now with all this work I'm going to try and put him in 2 days a week so I can get more done and work more.

Second I went on my first post-divorce date. Though dear god who knows if it can count as a date, lol. So the guy was jocking me all week texting and calling me multitudes every single day. We had a definite plan for the evening that involved this awards ceremony followed by some SXSW parties. I looked totally hot ready for some kind of make out action. Well @broylesa tells me that he mentioned he had to go back to work after the ceremony. Mind you he's a pedi cab driver so he sets his hours and told me he was taking the night off for fun. So he finally tells me himself and I was like what seriously? Now I have to go to this other party by myself? So I sneak to the bathroom for 15 minutes where I"m texting twiterring like a madwoman trying to hook up with some friends downtown bcs I HAD A SITTER THE ENTIRE NIGHT! I never have that!

THEN I finally come out to sit in the ceremony with him and he actually tries to hold my hand! And so I pulled it away and was like "what? what do you want?" Ya then after that I talked to some other dudes who were hitting on me and he left to go to work. GREAT DATE! Afterwards I went to the Facebook friends.get party and danced at least. Still. LAME-O!

No comments: